Thursday, November 17, 2016

“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” ― Bruce Lee




      A week ago, Dr. Chris had to make an emergency midnight run to my house to relieve my distress.  He was successful and the catheter he installed is still there.  So, last night, he had to make another midnight run to relieve more distress, but this time it was self-inflicted.  If you don’t know what a catheter is, Google it (they even have pictures).  If you’ve ever had one, then you can imagine what might happen if you’re moving from one room to another and catch the tubing on something and are brought up short.  Hoo boy, that will never be a ride at Disneyworld.  Happily, he was able to make the proper corrections to repair the damage that I myself had caused.  It means at least another week with the cussed thing, but it is working better than it did before, so I’m happy.  If problems persist, Dr. Chris insists that I travel to the Cancer Center at the Bugando Hospital in Mwanza for further tests.  That sounds painful and expensive, so I’m hoping it will not be necessary.  Thanks for your prayers.  Don’t stop, yet.
Post a Comment