Friday, February 5, 2016

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.” ― Albert Einstein


I am out of the hospital and staying with missionary friends from Germany while I relearn walking and being physically active.  I don't know yet when I will be back in Bunda, but a physical therapist comes here and works with me three days a week, so it shouldn't be too long.  There have been so many who have helped me and without whose help I would probably have died.  I have to get back to work soon, as there is still so much to be done, and so many who count on us.  I treasure every prayer and gift as we still don't know how we will pay for our medical flight back, but our faith in God and His children is unshakable, so we are not worrying.  The alarm in my new device went off the other day and scared all of us except the doctor who put it in and knew it was just confused.  He sent out a team to turn off the alarm, and everything was fine.  I still have to have some staples removed, but that's not a big thing.  Thanks again to all who have kept me in their hearts as I keep them in mine.  Probably another new blog tomorrow.
Post a Comment