Monday, November 11, 2013

“May we beat our swords into plowshares and have war no more.” -- Me and Isaiah

Most of our veteran's are or were just ordinary Americans who answered their country's call.  My father and my wife's Uncle Olin were two men who fit that description.  They both served overseas and came home to wives and families.  I don't remember my father's return, but I was there waiting.  Let us pray that all who must fight for what is right, return home to loving arms.  Let us work to see that all who return have the care they deserve for the wounds they suffered.  Let us pray that wars will cease.  Let us pray that we will have peace within ourselves and our families.  Let us pray that we will not bring hatred into this world, but will follow the Prince of Peace and not hurt one another.  AMEN.
Post a Comment