Tuesday, July 9, 2013

“When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'happy'. They told me I didn't understand the assignment; I told them they didn't understand life.” ― John Lennon



There have been no blogs for the past two days because I have just been too happy to write them.  My son and daughter-in-law, hereafter referred to Chris and Brenda, are just such a joy to be around and even though it's been years since they've been here, it's like they were just here last week.  The staff are all happy because they are here.  We have been looking at old photographs, playing video games, taking long walks, trying new places to eat in Bunda and hugging and kissing and just being glad we are together.  I messed up a bit by scheduling a Mennonite retreat here on Thursday and Friday (Chris and Brenda's last two days), but the Mennonite Bishop Ndege says they will just be fasting and meditating and won't interfere with our visit.  I pray that's true, but will take whatever God gives me to do just to have them here for these few days.  I posted a picture of me being happy at the right and will try to have some of Chris and Brenda tomorrow.  We also have two momma dogs with puppies (one with one, and one with two), so don't know how that will fit in with the Mennonite retreat.  Still, happy is happy and nothing can upset me at the moment.  Sorry that you're not me today.
Post a Comment