Sunday, April 7, 2013


Quote of the Day:  “Others inspire us, information feeds us, practice improves our performance, but we need quiet time to figure things out, to emerge with new discoveries, to unearth original answers.” ― Ester Buchholz

Yesterday was a day for quiet.  Funny, when you consider I am in New York City with all its hustle and bustle, but yesterday, my son and his wife and I just sat and were quiet.  We spoke from time to time of times past and of the future, but mostly we were quiet.  It was wonderful.  You have to be very close to someone to be quiet with them.  We grew together through the quiet and reinforced the bonds that have tied us for so long.  Nothing could break them now as they are formed from the gold that colors the depths of our feelings for each other and shapes the direction of our future.  I pray that each of you has time for quiet with the ones you love to allow your bonds with them to solidify and glow with the internal peace that comes from the deepest love.  Thank you for your prayers, don't stop, as I will continue to pray for you--from the quiet in my heart.

Post a Comment