Friday, March 15, 2013


Quote of the Day:  “A little goes a long way.” ― old ad line

We have already received a gift of $100 to pay for more food for orphans with a promise of more to come.  We cannot thank you enough for your caring and generosity.  It's really not a whole lot, but it does so very much for so very many.  I'm beginning to be a little afraid of my upcoming trip because of the culture shock involving prices and consumerism.  I'm also a little afraid of the food.  For the past eight years, I have been eating clean, lean, free range, organic meat, eggs, and vegetables with no preservatives or added chemicals.  I will try to stick to a rather Spartan menu while I am where I could do so much damage to myself.  No fast foods for me.  I'm not going to be there long enough to endure stomach sickness that was self-induced.  Pray for me to avoid the temptations of the American culture.

Post a Comment