Friday, March 29, 2013


Quote of the Day:  “The idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting” ― Andy Warhol

The waiting for my trip is almost done.  I leave day after tomorrow for a two day, 25 hours in the air trip to Boston and later to New York City and then Arkansas.  I suppose having serious surgery four weeks ago helped me a bit in the waiting because I had so many other things to worry about--serious things, but all that is behind me now.  My bag is packed just waiting for the last minute addition of two cans of Tanzanian coffee for my son and his father-in-law in Arkansas.  Howa is at the market now making the purchase.  Sunday morning, all I have to do is pack up my electronic stuff and get in the car.  I am hoping that flying on Easter Sunday will be a good thing with all the prayers going up all over the world on that day.  While you are in church (and you should be there), add a prayer for me and my traveling, if you don't mind.  Get the people around you to pray, too.  I think if about a thousand people pray for me, God will get the idea that I need to make this trip.  Of course, if it wasn't for God, I wouldn't be traveling anyway.  This trip is not for me--it is for Him.  He has called me once more, and once more I have said, "Here am I, send me."  When God says, "Go!", you go.  Amen.

Post a Comment