Thursday, February 28, 2013


Quote of the Day:  “If you are a regular reader, God bless you.” ― me

Shaban spent the day in Musoma getting the car registered once again.  I know how much I used to enjoy a day at the DMV in the U.S., and Tanzania makes that look very easy indeed.  However, all the appropriate official stamps are in place, we also paid Social Security, took care of bank business, and a few other odds and ends.  The biggest thing was that Shaban was able to get my passport stamped at immigration to show that I was compliant with the new regulations so that I could re-enter from the U.S. later in April.  Very important that.  Now, Shaban and John are off to see why we have been without power all day when other parts of town have power.  It is never boring here.  God bless all my readers.


Post a Comment