Tuesday, February 12, 2013


Quote of the Day:  “I can feel when others are praying for me.” ― Me

My surgery is set for Friday of this week at the Bugando Hospital in Mwanza.  Shaban and I will drive down either Thursday or Friday morning with the doctor from here in the car with us.  He is going to assist the doctor there and to assist us in getting through all the paperwork and regulations involved.  He, Doctor Chris, is a really nice young man who truly wants to help.  I should be in the hospital there for just a few days before I'm able to return to Bunda.  Mostly, they just want to make sure everything went as planned and there are no surprises left in store.  I truly doubt I will be able to post to this blog for those few days because even if I felt up to it, there is no internet available in the hospital rooms.  Still, my son John can do amazing things, so I'm not going to rule it out for now.  Thank you for your prayers and don't stop just yet.

Post a Comment