Tuesday, December 11, 2012


Quote of the Day:  “What the world really needs is more love and less paperwork.”  -- Pearl Bailey 

The Immigration Folks in Musoma found that we were lacking two forms per person and they didn't like the letter that the General Secretary of the Church had written for me.  So, today we filled out the new forms and got new letters from the General Secretary but discovered that some of the forms were different--had an extra box to check.  Back to the local immigration office to find out that we needed one of each.  At Immigration in Musoma there was a woman from the Catholic Church who was working on forms for 120 missionaries.  She had started the process last July and hadn't finished yet, so we are not that bad off.  It does get frustrating at times.  A French friend of mine said that nowhere is it as bad as France which didn't make me feel any better.  Speaking of not feeling better, the puppy is sick and we are waiting for the vet.  I hate when children of any species are sick and they just look at you like you should be making them better.  I brought her in the house, and she is sleeping on my bed while we wait for the doctor.  I don't know if it makes her feel any better, but it makes me feel better.  Never boring in Bunda. 

Post a Comment