Saturday, July 21, 2012


Quote of the Day:   Remember, if you’re headed in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns!  ~Allison Gappa Bottke


Thank goodness the above is true.  I was forty years old when I became a Christian and have never regretted that decision although I have regretted many that I made before that one.  Thankfully, my wife has never not been a Christian and stood by my side when many others would have and should have abandoned me.  She says God told her I was in a crazy phase and He had plans for later, so she was always with me.  She is still with me and the last seven years serving as missionaries here have been the happiest of our married life.  I am so proud of her, respect her, and admire her for she has been and is my role model for all things Christian.  Happily, my sons had her to guide them when I was not available, and what a wonderful job she has done.  We are here because she wanted to be here and even though we have had and are having health issues, she would not and will not want to be anywhere else.  You gotta love her--and I do.
Post a Comment