Sunday, June 24, 2012


Quote of the Day:   Life is a succession of moments, to live each one is to succeed. - Coretta Scott King




A quiet day with my medications, pain, family, and prayer.  We will not give up, but will fight the good fight until we can rise no more.  I have been truly and completely blessed to have been able to do what I have here in Tanzania.  I never imagined back in 2003 that we would accomplish what we have; I only knew that we would try.  We have tried many things, failed in many of them, but we have succeeded in so many more than we ever thought we would.  We are content.  If we can do more, we will.  If we can continue to serve, we will.  If we can continue to make a difference in expanding God's kingdom, we will.  We ask only for prayers for it is in their strength that we get our strength.  Thank you to each of you who have made our blessings flow thanks to your support and prayers.  We love you all.
Post a Comment