Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Quote of the Day: I know God will not give me anything I can't handle.  I just wish that He didn't trust me so much.  ~Mother Teresa


Karen didn't feel up to hiking up to Martha's Place to do some sewing on the uniforms, so we brought the machine to her.  There is always a solution, but sometimes its price is too high.  Most of the time, the price is inconvenience or having to wait.  We love it when God says yes to our prayers, and we can handle it okay when He says no.  It's when He says not now that makes us crazy, and most of the time that's the answer we get.  Sometimes the answer is that we don't need Him to do it because we have all we need to do it ourselves.  We don't like that too much either, but we will work for answers to prayers.  No one will ever convince me that God does not answer our prayers, but I do know that saying yes to everything your children ask for is not being a good parent.  You do, too.
Post a Comment