Friday, June 29, 2012


Quote of the Day:   Healing does not mean going back to the way things were before, but rather allowing what is now to move us closer to God. - Ram Dass 


Dr. Kapinga came by today to check on me.  He was very pleased with the progress so far and will come back Sunday to get a specimen for additional testing.  He will also start me on a medication to shrink that which is too large (maybe it will work on my ego as well).  If that works, I may not need surgery which was very pleasing to hear.  It means two or three more weeks with external plumbing, but I can do that with little effort and only a trace of pain.  Thank you all who have been praying for me.  Please don't stop--I need them more now than ever.  Also pray for my wife and son who are doing their work and mine while I am under reconstruction.  God bless each and every one of you.
Post a Comment