Friday, June 15, 2012


Quote of the Day:  You and I, we are the Church, no? We have to share with our people. Suffering today is because people are hoarding, not giving, not sharing.   Jesus made it very clear. Whatever you do to the least of my brethren, you do it to me.  Give a glass of water, you give it to me. Receive a little  child, you receive me. - Mother Teresa


Karen is now working on the hats for the little boys' uniforms.  These are going to be the best uniforms in Bunda maybe in Tanzania.  She has captured the culture of Tanzania and incorporated it into the uniforms.  A man thanked me today for changing him and giving his family new life--and I did not remember who he was or what I did.  I think it's supposed to be like that.  When we help others, it shouldn't be a big deal that needs to be shouted from the roof tops.  It should be so much a part of who we are that we don't even notice it.  God bless you for every time someone thanks you and you can't remember what for.  God bless you for helping without even thinking about it.  God bless you for sharing what you have because you don't think of it as yours, but God's.  God bless all who have made this a better world by helping people you don't even know and many times have never met.  All we have is God's.  We are the hands and feet of God in this world.  Don't let them be idle when there are people in need.
Post a Comment