Tuesday, May 8, 2012

There was no blog yesterday because Karen (my wife) wanted me to leave Sunday's up for another day so more people could read it, and I did, and they did.  I hope my regular readers enjoyed the newspaper articles that I wrote years ago for they seemed timeless to me.  As I was looking to see how many people had read the blog yesterday, I realized that I could also see from what countries the blog's readership came.  I wasn't surprised to see America and Tanzania as the two biggest, but was really surprised that at least seven other countries were represented as well.  Some I knew would be there because of the friends I had in those countries, but the biggest shock was that I had up to 29 readers in Russia.  I don't know any of those and I am very curious.  If you are reading this in Russia, would you be so kind as to send me an email letting me know where in Russia you are and how you came to be reading the blog.  My email address is   revwigg@gmail.com  and I would dearly love to hear from you.  There are readers in Latvia, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.  I never knew that this simple little blog could have such far reaching impact--I am truly humbled and would love to hear from any of you and not just the Russians.  God bless each of you for being a part of our mission here.
Post a Comment