Saturday, March 10, 2012

We're still looking for a welder with a portable generator.  Shaban came today to look some more but couldn't find anyone.  We will keep looking.  We know of one in Musoma, so we would just have pay more for transportation, so we will get it done.  John went to use our blender today to make some soup and it died.  Usually, that would have been the end of it, but John got some money, walked into Bunda, and went from shop to shop till he found one for about $50 and bought it.  I'm glad he did because the soup was wonderful.  Tomorrow's blog is another of those articles I did for the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette about ten years ago or more.  It's called "A Piece of Glass".  That same reporter got in touch with me last month to ask about technological advances here for an article she is working on.  Said she'd let me know when it ran in the paper.  Thus, I am gone but not forgotten.
Post a Comment