Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Made it to Musoma today.  John worked with TTCL and tried to fix the internet outage in Bunda but needs a part that will be delivered tomorrow (this is from my phone).  I bought a new battery for the car, worked on the A/C again (still not completely fixed, but better), but most importantly my glucose level was exactly normal.  I will be on this medication for the rest of my life but will not need insulin injections which is good.  I am adjusting to it as well and it doesn't make me so sick now.  Managed to get Karen some medication that will help her sleep without having to go to Nairobi for it--another big plus.  Power has been out because the rain has brought down some poles.  And so it goes.  I'm feeling much better and can't wait for Karen's new medication to bring her some relief as well.  Should have more information on the pump tomorrow.  Lots going on, as usual.
Post a Comment