Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Shaban made it to Nairobi okay and has the meds.  He is spending an extra day visiting friends and will be back here on Thursday which means we won't need another trip to Nairobi until September which is nice.  My son, Chris, sent John some video games that they can play together over the internet.  John already does that with his brother Keith, in Springdale.  Oh yes, we are going to be grandparents again.  A third child is on the way to Keith and Adriel.  We are sort of hoping for a boy because the Wiggins name stops with Keith.  Guess it won't matter much to the universe, but it would be nice to know the name continues for a while.  We are just praying for a healthy baby and a safe pregnancy for Adriel, and would like your prayers, too.  I have had many positive comments about Niebuhr's prayer, so I am leaving it up for another day.  Karen walked all the way into town today, had to take a taxi back, but that's my girl.  I have yet to leave the house except to go the hospital in Musoma or Mwanza and it's been that way for months.  I am down but not out.  I will serve as long as I am breathing.  A member of a church I of which I was an associate pastor is starting a five month mission in Uganda.  God bless all who answer, "Here am I, send me."  Keep her in your prayers.
Post a Comment