Sunday, September 18, 2011

I am constantly amazed at the faith, hope, and joy shared by Tanzanian Christians.  In the midst of poverty, death, and disease, they look forward, not back.  They live for today and today alone.  They trust God and thank Him for every good thing that happens.  If someone feels better or recovers from an illness, they thank God.  When the staff leave at the end of the day they wish God's blessings on us.  What a world it would be if all Christians shared their faith and love of God?  I thank God I am here because the people make it easy to believe in my faith.  One man once said, "God bless you" for something I did (can't even remember what it was) but I told him it was too late.  God had already blessed me by calling me here.  Karen and John share that feeling.  What a joy to hear singing coming for all the churches in the area all morning long.  God is good, all the time.  Sometimes we notice it.
Post a Comment