Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Power has been out all day. Waited for several hours at the hospital, finally gave the hospital money to run the generator long enough to do the tests. Then, Karen was exhausted, so they sent the EKG tech here to the house to use our generator to do that test. Currently waiting for the doctor to finish a meeting and then come here to discuss what we do next. It's almost seven pm and the doctor has yet to arrive. Probably will have to wait till morning. This is a case of no news is good news. If it was something urgent, he would have called or asked her to come back to the hospital. Another night of waiting. Still, I cooked hopple-popple for Karen and John and it was a big hit. Shaban was still here and he tasted his first and pronounced it worthy of a restaurant. Tomorrow will call the bank to see if the money has arrived. Depending on what the doctor has to say, I may be able to send Shaban on the bus for the medication which would be the cheapest and best way to get it done. We will see. Please to continue praying for wife (watching Charlie Chan movies every night makes you talk funny).
Post a Comment