Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Some time ago, the Methodist Church in Kenya tried to have me deported and to have us turn over all the buildings at Maisha Na Maji to a rogue pastor. We fought it and now the Tanzanian government has ruled in our favor and has asked me to come with several others to Magu to peacefully settle the problem of Rev. Moses wanting to stay affiliated with Kenya. He has done exceptional work there and I am sure we can work something out. The Tanzanian government has decreed that since 1988 the Methodist Church in Tanzanian was a separate entity from the church in Kenya and is to be ruled by its own constitution and the elected bishops of Monto and myself. This is quite something and very good news. Oh, and me being under the weather--with all the exotic and tropical diseases available to me--I've got the plain old flu. Bed rest, fluids, avoiding cold drinks and taking aspirin. I can do that.
Post a Comment