Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Karen was admitted to Nairobi Hospital yesterday about one o'clock. She had test after test and was kept in emergency until she was put in a room (Pioneer Ward, room 7) last night about 7:30 pm. She is very weak but in good spirits. Traveling was hard on her. Her room doesn't have a bathroom and she can't walk down the hall to the one there. I had to deposit over a $1,000 just to get her a room. One with a bathroom required a $2,000 deposit and I didn't have the money. I feel like I let her down, but there is nothing I can do about it. More tests today including an echocardiagram and stress EKG. As soon as I know something, I will let you know. If you want to help, you can go to this website http://goo.gl/hO9u or contact Martha McCandless in Fayettteville. Thanks for all your prayers.
Post a Comment