Monday, October 18, 2010

Karen is slowly improving, healthy enough that I was kicked out and told to come only on regular visiting hours. The doctor, and Karen, decided I should have a cardiac workup, so today, he checked my defibrillator for the first time in four years, did EKG, stress EKG, echocardiagram, and will do fasting blood work tomorrow. I am also wearing a 24 hour blood pressure monitor and having an endoscopy tomorrow to fix my throat problems. We will be healthier missionaries when we return than we were when we left, that's for sure. John is doing a great job of running the mission while we're gone. We are in contact daily and he is doing some great new things. Thanks again to everyone who has helped us. God must think this mission has worth, I know that we do. God bless.
Post a Comment