Friday, August 20, 2010

Had a good meeting today with Pastor Katika from Geita. He will soon be ordained and may be appointed as the Bunda Circuit pastor in September, but that is not up to me. He is a fine man and has my best wishes. I gave him enough money for the bus to Geita and back so he can finish up his business there. Played with the puppy some. I used my new iPad to play with Charlini and John made a video of it. If you want to see it, go to: http://gallery.me.com/ninjapenguin/100058 It's about fifteen minutes long, but it is really cute. My sister said that when Charlini starts going to school, no one will believe all the stories she tells. I'm sure my sister is right. This is not a normal household. Never claimed it was. Karen is better but still under the weather. The doctor has been in Dar Es Salaam all week, so on Monday he will check on her again. Keep her in your prayers.
Post a Comment