Wednesday, June 23, 2010

We all went to Mwanza today. Karen and John had dental appointments, and I had to see about new tires. They stopped making the ones I needed, so now we have to buy four instead of two. It was a long day what with five hours of travel. We did confirm Gary's safari plans, so that's all sorted out. It was the first time I've been to Mwanza in several months that I wasn't going to a hospital or flying out to a hospital elsewhere in Tanzania. I liked that part. Karen and John have to go back in two weeks for more dental work. I have to go to Musoma tomorrow because the bank has messed up our monthly wire transfer. It left the U.S. in good form, but something has happened over here. We are broke and can't pay payroll, so I hope to get things straightened out tomorrow. Life here is never dull.
Post a Comment