Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Shaban, Edina, and Paul are working on a much needed improvement to the driveway now that the rains have stopped. Karen, John, and I were invited to our Australian friends' house for lunch, and it was really nice. It was the first time I met the young teacher they have brought in for their children. They are building her a small house that would be perfect for here. We'll just wait and see how much it cost and how well it works. It was the first time out of the house for me that I wasn't going to the doctor or a hospital. I enjoyed it very much although it was tiring. Unfortunately, Paul left his cell phone on the back bumper of the car, and now that has disappeared. It is always something. Two women were waiting for Karen to return to apply for the teacher position, so that is encouraging.
Post a Comment