Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Had a good meeting with Bishop Monto yesterday. Planned another sanitation and hygiene training for the wives of the pastors and evangelists who didn't make it to the last one. Have even invited the rogue pastors wives in an effort to heal some of the breach caused by church politics. I hate church politics. The problems here all seem to revolve around money. Still working on roof repairs from the big storm several weeks ago, but the rethatching is coming along nicely. Got new shocks on the Toyota but now need two new rear tires on the Nissan. It's always something, isn't it? My arm is much better, and if I can get over the sickness and headaches caused by the TB medication, I will be almost normal. I say almost normal because I have never been normal. Keep us in your prayers.
Post a Comment