Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Well, here it is. They managed to get enough space in two of my vertebrae to inject something that is kind of like a washer to keep them separated. That's the best that they or anyone can do. It has taken the pressure off the nerve that gave me the intense pain, so that is a big thing. I have several more sessions of physiotherapy with ultra-sound to work on the residual problem which is an abused tendon running from my collar bone down to my bicep. This is what is giving me pain now. I go in every day for next several days and let the guy work me over. After that, he will teach me exercises and recommend frequent massage and the use of painkillers (hah!). So, I am better but still in pain. The pain should eventually go away with the exercises, massage, and painkillers (aspirin is all they've got here). I will be able to fly home Saturday, May 28th, getting in around 10:30 A.M. Then, hopefully, a massage before I head home to Bunda. I can't wait.

Post a Comment