Monday, May 3, 2010

Karen and John had a great time at the missionary fellowship on Saturday. There were 42 adult missionaries there and 36 children. Being the rainy season, it rained heavily and on their return trip, they passed an accident that killed two and injured fourteen. We are delivering a filter to the Swiss missionary in Musoma today, and John has gone to work on his hospital project. I have had two board members and other supporters tell me they don't have time to read the blog anymore, and it is physically painful for me to write it. So, if I get at least three emails or facebook posts, I will continue to write it. Obviously, if no one is reading it anymore, there is no point in writing. If you read this, please let us know. God bless all who have helped and supported us in the past.
Post a Comment