Thursday, March 25, 2010

Heavy rains prevented the President's wife's plane from landing at Musoma, so the whole thing was postponed indefinitely. We were ready, so we'll be ready if it happens again. Karen's security door is painted and looks good. Karen has at least three more workshops for Catholic village leaders, but we are waiting on the priest to schedule them. We have invested some more money in the well at Karikakari, but don't know the results yet. We bought some new chisels to cut through the rock. Paul is recovering from his malaria, and Amos has rethatched the roof over the pikipiki (motorbike) shed. It is rainy and cold here with several power outages a day. My son, Chris, gave me a gift that allows me to download four or five bestsellers every month to my laptop. What a great son, and he did this right after quitting his job with no new one on the horizon. He reminds me of me when I was his age. Please pray for wisdom and direction for him.
Post a Comment