Monday, February 8, 2010

Rained all day yesterday, so no power and no internet. It got chilly for here. Still waiting for the final word from the lab in Nairobi, but no word yet. It looks like I won't know for sure until tomorrow at the earliest. After the lab results come in, the doctor will schedule the surgery, and I will know whether I can go back to Bunda for a few days. I am running out of my medications since I didn't expect to be here this long. If I can't get back to Bunda, maybe I can get Karen to come here and bring some meds with her. Won't be able to plan anything until we get the final lab results, so more waiting. I am not a good waiter.
Post a Comment