Saturday, January 16, 2010

There is some good news from Haiti. We have heard from New York that our three Methodist volunteer missionaries, Rev. Clint Rabb, Sam Dixon, and Jim Gulley, are not only alive, they are working with other aid groups to help bring some relief to the thousands who are suffering. While most Americans are scrambling to get back to the States, these three have rolled up their sleeves and gone to work. I don't think they even asked "What would Jesus do?", I think they knew. God bless them and all like them. Keep them in your prayers. I saw the doctor at the Lutheran hospital today and am going back on Monday to see an orthopedic surgeon. They will do another biopsy and use a lab in Nairobi to get the results, so they should be accurate even if it takes a few days. Till Monday afternoon, I lay around and keep my leg elevated and little else. I am not a very patient patient.
Post a Comment