Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The good news is that Lusi's X-ray showed no mass left and she is in no pain and doesn't have to take any more medication. She, and all of us, are very happy. Juliana managed to raise the money for school fees for Lightness but didn't have the money for uniforms, books, a desk, supplies, etc. John made her a gift of those things making everyone cry. I guess there is no greater joy than to see someone you love act in a selfless and sacrificial manner. We are very proud of John. We had five requests for help today and had to turn two of them away. Hopefully, we can do something for them next month. Even giving can be hard at times, but I would have it no other way. I took for a long time, it's about time I gave something back. Thanks be to God for giving me the time to be able to do it. May He give you the time to make a difference in someone else's life. It is a wonderful feeling, especially if they don't know it was you who did it.
Post a Comment