Sunday, November 29, 2009

My leg has kept me in the house for what seems like forever, but yesterday, Karen and John went to the preschool graduation at the Catholic preschool where we had a couple of little friends graduating. Pictures are at left. Today, I am having to keep my leg elevated to reduce the pain which is irritating because it keeps me bored. I can handle the pain, but having to sit around is just not fun for me. At least John is fixing a special meal for dinner tonight, so I have that to look forward to. I can do a fair amount of work from my chair in the living room and have been doing just that. It just doesn't seem right--it's like I'm lazy or something. Oh well, I have been called a lot worse than lazy. Do keep us in your prayers and let us hear what's happening in your lives. We do care about you, you know.
Post a Comment