Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Karen and I have both been violently ill the couple of days. Today, we discovered that some guys had been burning toxic waste and our high winds brought the poison right to us. Hundreds of people in Bunda were sick. Loudspeaker cars were driving around telling people to go to the hospital for treatment. None of our staff or John got sick. I guess Karen and I use up more air than the others. We are better today but still under the weather. Juliana assures me that the police have arrested the men responsible. According to her, they got them as they came out of a bathroom. At least that's what I think she said.
Post a Comment