Thursday, July 30, 2009

I'm in Mwanza, resting after a very busy day. Our '93 Toyota Prado is getting its oil light fixed, new panrod bushings, and new tires after four years of driving on African roads. Paul and I delivered a filter to a hardware store (for the owner's house), and the man was so pleased he asked me to come back tomorrow to meet his father to discuss their selling filters for us. Paul couldn't stay and rode back to Bunda on the bus. Tomorrow, I will buy John's computer stuff-- battery back up and hub. I will get a piece of tile cut for Mama Africa and buy some wazungu groceries for our American visitors. I bought Karen a tile-cutter and tile adhesive today. Apparently, she plans to do some tiling. If all goes well, I will be back in Bunda tomorrow afternoon. I called a wrong number today and accidently sold three more filters. Must be a God thing.
Post a Comment