Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The driver I interviewed didn't speak a word of English. I found another who speaks some English and is a good driver (I had him drive me to Musoma). The generator was burned inside again, but this time we have the culprit--it is the wiring inside the isolation switch. One of the guys who came from Mwanza can fix the wiring and for just another $200 we should be back in business. If I didn't know better, I would believe that God doesn't like electricity or at least He doesn't like me to have it. The thatching continues. The men move so slowly in the heat it doesn't look like they are doing anything, but at the close of day, half the roof is thatched. They have developed an economy of movement we would be blessed to imitate. When I try to economize on movement, I fall asleep. Paul's sister is back in the hospital but seems to be doing a little better. Please keep her and the family in your prayers.
Post a Comment