Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More sadness today over the death of a neighbor with a wife and four children.  Since I can't leave the house, we sent the staff in shifts over to convey our condolences and to give some money to help with the funeral expenses.  Paul went home with malaria, and Karen spent the day in bed with very bad back pain.  John is learning that his new skill in programming for Apple is marketable from here, and I put acid on my face and played the Tiger Woods golf video game.  Evangelist Lista came by to pick up twenty more mosquito nets for her last workshop so we are now out of nets.  We'll get more next week because I promised some to the Coptic hospital in Musoma.  As I write this, I can hear the women wailing from the house that Shaban used to occupy.  Sadness fills the air sometimes.
Post a Comment