Wednesday, October 1, 2008

All I did today was ride from Cherokee Village to Fayetteville, Arkansas, and rent a car.  The process took over seven and half hours and wore me out.  I was able to drive back to Martha's (where I am staying) without hitting anything or anyone, but these people drive on the wrong side of the road.  I called my wife to get her driver's license number for the insurance, but she's in L.A. and was at the beach.  I work and she tans.  Well, she's earned it.  The rent-a-car company wanted $1,000 for insurance for a month, but my good friend Bob Kelly at Shelter Insurance in Gravette was able to do it for $138.  Way to go, Bob!  My ankles are still swollen after seven speaking engagements and a YouTube interview in two days, but they'll recover quickly and I don't have any other engagements till I preach twice and give an after church presentation on Sunday, so that's just ten presentations and sermons in eight days.  It's why I came, though, and I've loved every minute of it.  Even got a standing ovation at Cherokee Village--not for my presentation, but for my passion.  I do love serving God's children in Tanzania, and I guess it shows.
Post a Comment