Friday, September 26, 2008

Got Karen off to L.A. last night, but she only got as far as Dallas.  Spent the night there at a Holiday Inn courtesy of American Airlines, and hopefully will fly on to L.A. this morning.  Watched my brother teach two classes at the University of Memphis yesterday which was very interesting.  He's a good teacher.  Today, he and I travel to Heber Springs for a Wiggins family reunion with both brothers, my sister, my mom, my last surviving aunt, a cousin, and a sister-in-law.  Then Sunday after speaking at both services and my Mom's Sunday School class, I will be whisked away to Jonesboro to speak to a children's group and then a full church pot-luck and presentation of what we are doing in Tanzania.  The next day, it's off to Cherokee Village for another speaking engagement.  This is not the pace and rhythm of Tanzania.
Post a Comment